Monday, March 19, 2012

Introducing the latest member of our family....

There's been quite a bit of action this past week/weekend. First and foremost, I have a very important person I'd like you all to meet. We brought it(still unsure if it's a "he" or a "she") home on Saturday night. Doesn't it present such a pretty picture? Welcome home sweetie!!  I hope you enjoy being with us as much as we love being with you! Cheers to us! :-)








































Of course this did mean we had to leave the good ol' gypsy back at the service station temporarily and K and I missed him dearly. Sweets, just because we left you back, doesn't mean we love you any lesser. You have been and will always be a very important part of our lives! I miss u already, waiting for K's next offroad.
So now that we have a new car, step two is to of course plan a road trip!! And Friday, the 23rd being a holiday, we have decided to head straight to Bangalore for the long weekend. Wohoo. I'm super excited, I haven't seen Bangy in forever.. Waiting to just chill out and indulge in some much needed retail therapy.
On another note, I'm just so so glad that dear Sachin made history by becoming the first cricketer in the world to hit 100 centuries!! What an achievement. Seriously! Congratulations Little Master, u are indeed the God of cricket. Super proud of you.. Keep going this way, no matter what the rest of the world says!!! :-) I would also like to take this opportunity and wish all the March bday babies -- Tanu, Gautam, Maxi Chitti, Mala, Krish & Ganesh a very happy birthday!! Alright people, I'm off now. Catch ya'll later. Ciao!


No comments: