Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

I've always been a Daddy's girl. But honestly though my dad and I do not see eye to eye on a lot of things and hence need Amma to come in between and sort things out. Dunno what the two of us would do without her. When she was away in Dubai for a holiday, we felt it :-(  As much as I keep screaming/yelling/arguing/fighting and getting upset with her, I wanna tell her how much I love her!
Dearest Amma,
Happy Mother's Day Amma. Wouldn't know what I'd do without u. Really. Thanks so much for doing all that you are for the wedding... despite being so busy at work I think you have managed to get so much done! Thanks a ton!! Dedicating one of you favorite songs to you! Honestly though, I think you sing so much better than this chic here. Like ur version better, anyday! <3
Aishu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLVgfocBsyI

No comments: